The top submissions will be presented in a special event during the ACM Multimedia 2010 conference in Florence, Italy. Based on the presentation, winners will be selected for Grand Challenge awards.
2010 challenges are the following:
- Google challenge: Robust, As-Accurate-As-Human Genre Classification for Video
- Google challenge: Indexing and Fast Interactive Searching in Personal Diaries
- Radvision challenge: Video Conferencing To Surpass “In-Person” Meeting Experience
- Radvision challenge: Real-time Data Collaboration Adaptation for Multi-Device Video Conferencing
- HP challenge: High Impact Visual Communication
- Nokia challenge: Where was this Photo Taken, and How?
- Yahoo! challenge: Novel Image Understanding
- Yahoo! challenge: Robust Automatic Segmentation of Video According to Narrative Themes